EKG Recorder Schiller AT-5
SCHILLER AT-5 is a technologically advanced, compact, sophisticated but easy to use
electrocardiograph. It has the following features:
- Low weight and compact dimensions for portability.
- Battery Backup for mains independent operation.
- Large, clear and bright LCD display for the simultaneous monitoring of up to 8 leads.
- Simple Menu guidance for ease of operation.
- Programmable function keys (MACRO) to execute often used test procedures.
- High quality integrated thermal printer combined with several print functions and formats to ensure clear and precise documentation of important information.
- Automatic paper tray extend and retract.
- DC input connections for on-screen presentation or printout.
- RS-232 interface for data transmission / reception to another unit or a PC (for example transmission to the SCHILLER data management program SEMA for the verification and archiving of recorded data).
- Built-in memory to store recorded ECGs.
- Interpretation and Measurement Programs for accurate analysis of results.